Translate

Friday, December 10, 2010

search and you will find

literally i have searched for her..

until now i still do not know why my eyes led me to her images and made me admire the simplicity in her since then. i have asked my friend for a single clue on what is she like and without a doubt i knew from then that she will be a special someone to me.

i sent her messages and unexpectedly she replied... that made me even more in fuss and excitement, my heart started to heal.

it was our first electronically equipped conversation, i opened my heart to her and i know she did not only hear but she listened.

since then i knew, i could and i would want it to lead to something special...but i am afraid.

afraid to the thought that she would see it as informal, not serious and just a part of a play.

a decent girl like her deserves all the right to be respected and accord all the reverence.

i am afraid that if i start to express my love and longing for her, my intentions will be put in question.

time and distance will surely be an element of discussion today and in the future. ngunit ipinagdarasal ko na saklawin ng kanyang isip at puso ang mga bagay na ito...sana....

and if in time she have decided to say yes, i would love to celebrate life, love and happiness with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment